1. Fairness in determining prize winners is very important to the Community Foundation. Our platform identifies "unique donors" by reviewing a combination of donor name, email, and mailing address.
2. In the event of a tie, the winner will be chosen randomly.
3. All decisions are final.
4. Prize winners will be posted to the FLXGives prize page
5.Organizations may not win more than one power hour prize
6. If there is a tie for two organizations in the most raised category, the organization with the most unique donors will win.
7. If there is a tie for two organizations in the most donors category, the organization with the most dollars raised will win.
8. Community Foundation will pay/award prize winnings after the giving day.
If you have any questions regarding prizes please email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with someone on the FLXGives team.