1. Fairness in determining prize winners is very important to the Community Foundation. Our platform identifies "unique donors" by reviewing a combination of donor names, email, and mailing addresses.
2. Prizes takes into account all online donations made only, they do not take into account offline donations.
3. In the event of a tie, the prize will be divided.
4. Prize winners will be posted to the FLXGives prize page.
5. Organizations may not win more than one Anniversary Power Hour prize.
6. If there is a tie for two organizations in the most donors category, the award may be split.
7. Community Foundation will pay/award prize winnings after the giving day.
If you have any questions regarding prizes please email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with someone on the FLXGives team.